LIVING THE LAB LIFE
A BLOG FOR ASCLS REGION V
Hello All! :)
I had the pleasure of attending this year's ASCLS-SD Fall Symposium in Huron, SD at the Crossroads Hotel/Huron Event Center. And boy was it a good time! The topics of discussion were...
1. Conditions Common in SE Asian Refugees- Amanda Adams, PA-C
2. Mass Transfusion in Rural Hospitals-Steven Branch, MD, PhD, Surgeon
3. A Potpourri of CLIA- Connie Richards, MT (ASCP)
4. Advances in Microbiology: Polyphasic Identification including genotypic and chemotaxic methods- Patricia Tille, PhD, MT (ASCP)
5. Health Profession Collaboration: Lab & Pharmacy-Elliot Hinricher, PharmD
In a series of posts after this, I will be giving you the best take-aways from each CE. Enjoy!